Join the Serve America Movement, view the policies below.
- Restore civic engagement, long-term thinking, and a culture of service to nation and community.
- Bridge divides and foster ties through constructive, evidence-based public discussion, free of insult or intimidation.
- Recognize a fundamental obligation to provide for those in need or at risk while promoting a culture of responsibility.
- Commit to bold, pragmatic solutions that address income and opportunity inequality and reinvigorate our education system.
- Meet our nation’s needs and challenges in a manner that is fiscally responsible and limits burdens on future generations.
- Protect the planet for future generations while responsibly leveraging our natural resources to drive economic growth.
- Champion diversity and protect people’s inalienable right to pursue their version of the American dream without question or interference.
- Embrace the efficiency of free markets as the foundational backbone of liberty and American prosperity.
- Promote free trade, attract the best of the world’s talent, and reject policies of retreat or isolationism.
- Harness the power of technological innovation to modernize government and deliver practical and targeted solutions to our common needs.
- Create tax systems that are simple, transparent, fair, and free of market-distorting incentives.
- Ensure that the guardians of our domestic and national security always have the tools and support they need.
- Advance American leadership and security and support human rights and democracy around the world.
- Bringing our country’s debt and fiscal policy under control, setting up the next generation for success.
- Focusing public and private resources on assuring the health of America’s people and the vitality of local communities by innovating in education, healthcare, and infrastructure.
- Creating jobs and growing the economy in a sustainable way by embracing free enterprise, free markets, free trade, and measured immigration across secure borders.
- Applying America’s innovative spirit to a new environmental revolution, based on science, facts and articulated cost-benefit analyses.
- Pursuing criminal justice reform and ending the era of mass incarceration.
- Disrupting the political status-quo to end the self-serving laws and practices that both major parties have employed to protect their shared exclusivity of power and limit competition.
- Making the election process truly democratic and fair and ensuring access for all voters.
- Rejecting retreat from the world and committing to America’s role as a strong, clear-eyed, values-based leader on the world stage.
Each of us has a role to play in solving New York's most pressing challenges and issues. Your donations will help strengthen and unify New York and ensure the needs and voices of all New Yorkers are heard loud and clear.